chaiseng85

New Here And Also My Very First Black Cheek Pair

Thanks for the welcome...How do you determine quality in zebra finches, like as in coloring, size, and etc...Still learning... :D I know my black checks are no where near quality... :lol: Where can I purchase quality zebra finches by the way...Thanks,Chai

Hi I would if i were you go to the ZFS website on the site you will find written and visual standards for most zebra finch mutations and the visual standard will give you an idea of the shape desired,also while your there you may wish to join the ZFS,also you can find the date and location of zebra finch shows so why not come along to one or two and see the birds also with the possibillty of picking up some birds from either the silent auction or a breeder. My linkPaul.

Hi I would if i were you go to the ZFS website on the site you will find written and visual standards for most zebra finch mutations and the visual standard will give you an idea of the shape desired,also while your there you may wish to join the ZFS,also you can find the date and location of zebra finch shows so why not come along to one or two and see the birds also with the possibillty of picking up some birds from either the silent auction or a breeder. My linkPaul.
Thanks for the advice and info...Will do Paul...By the way, I lived in Sacramento, California...Do you know if there are any Zebra Finch breeders around here in the northern part of California? Thanks,Chai