Sign in to follow this  
paulm

Black Breasted Orange Breasted Fawn Pair

Hi Trev

Yeah a few are a step in the right direction, but theres some who are very yellow feathered birds beautiful depth of colour to them but not the more buff type.

Paul.

Paul,

What are you looking to do with them in 2013, add more orange?

Did you notice that i've managed to get 3 silvers 2x males and 1x female from jeff, well pleased with that, picking them up at stafford.

So i've now got all the bits towards my silver programme which you showed me a pic of the male.

All the best Paul,

Trevor :)

Hi Trev

I would like to increase the type but it would most likely result in the lose of colour the more to the buff side the birds go its a balancing act and we Uk breeders seem to more lean towards the buff side.

Glad to hear you got the parts together Trev i think its a worthy project indeed with stunning results.

Paul.

Hi All

These were the youngest of the OBBB chick this year hopefully they will be hens as up until these i haven't bred a one.

29-9-12.jpg

Paul.

Hi Trev

I have 7 Hens either OBBB's or Splits and 8 OBBB cock's or splits and these two younsters in the photo the cock are mainly unflighted and the hens last years.

Paul.

Hi All

I haven't bred many OBBB's so far this year but here's one i like the look of and thought I would share with you as I know Trev likes them.

100_8632_zps4fde7c79.jpg

Paul.

Paul,

Lovely little chap, good head on it.

Look forward to a pic when it's a bit older with colour.

Well done,

Trevor :)

Thanks Trev  not been the best start for OBBB's this year but i'm still hopeful.

Paul.