Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

pics of cream lightbacks

post-161-033554700 1310918263_thumb.jpgHi,having read a lot about cream lightbacks on this site i thought i would put some pics of mine on . they seem to be a lot lighter in colour than most ive seen ive seen Adrian

post-161-063039800 1310918317_thumb.jpg

Hi Adrian,Hard to be sure from photos but think the Cock is a Silver Lightback.Unsure about the Hen would need to see more pics.ps i think the Hens a Belter :D well done,did you breed her?Noticed she`s wearing a 09 ring.Scott

well spotted scott you just beat me to it just about to say silver lightback cheek patches look white,Adrian nice birds all the same are you in same neck of the woods I'm in North West, could do with some new blood in my stud,mark

H scott and mark , cock defently cream lightback and perfect colour match the hen ,i have bred silver lightbacks in the past and there is a lot of differance between them .the hen i bred in 09 and the cock is a 2010 but not quality of the hen . il try to add more photos of them . Adrian.

Hi AdrianNice birds hard to tell size from a photo but they look useful birds.Mark its hard to tell about the hen in the photo she's puffed up and down on her legs in the picture is she ok,she could be in need of a breather either that or she was just roosting.Paul.

having probs adding more but will keep trying
Hi Adrian,Can see better in 2nd pic and yes They look to be Cream Lightbacks.I made a mistake in my earlier post the Cock birds wearing the 2009 ring and the Hen appears to have 2008 ring on.Are you like me Adrian in using up old rings,regardless of the year the bird was bred :D Scott

Hi scott yes when i run out of rings i use old ones up . defo cream lightbacks cock came from a cream split lightback ck to fawn lightback henand the hen from a fawn split lightback ck to a cream hen . adrian