eamsutt

Hello From West Berks

Hi.New to Zebra finches at the moment.We have an old pair of normal Zebras,but mainly keep Irish fancy canaries.My son would like to move into the show side of Zebras.Any help will be much appreciated.

Eamonn

Welcome to the forum Eamonn

I know you will get lots of advice and help from the members here. Many of them exhibit -and win too (lol)

All you have to do is post any questions you have and there will always be someone who will answer you.

Wish you and your son good luck when you start exhibiting the finches.

(I only keep mine as 'pets' :D )

Emmy

Eamonn,

Welcome to our forum.. Like you I am new to Zebies (well December start) You will be amazed at what you can learn from here.

Like Emmy says.. Just Ask.

Enjoy!!!

Hello and welcome Eamonn, I have just begun keeping exhibition zebs myself after a long time out off keeping anything, this forum is amazing i got my birds off a guy one here and a couple from the bird shows at Stafford and Newark. I'm just in the process off completeing my bird shed, and like anyone else on here always happy too answer questions if i know any answer or suggestion.

Dan

Thanks for replys everyone.I am now the proud owner of 2 prs of cfw and 1 pr of lovely light backs which i have fallen in love with.There is also a collection of 4 normall ,1 black cheek and another light back with extra large orange cheeks.All cock birds that will go in a soon to be built flight[the bachalor pad]

cheers

eamonn

Hi eamonn

Welcome to the forum, where are you in West Berkshire I am in Faringdon Oxfordshire it was Faringdon Berkshire until they changed the boundaries, I use to laugh when they said Pam Ayres had an Oxfordshire accent, she lived two miles from me in Berkshire( oh,ar)

Kevin

Hi Kevin.Where in Woolhampton near Thatcham.I must admit i dont know Oxfordshire very well,only what we see from the A34!