Sign in to follow this  
Nick Hall

Young Light-Backs 2013

Hi Guys,

Just like to share some pics of some of the youngsters, bit rough but could be promising?

post-21-0-41775800-1368643919_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-02479100-1368643941_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-48632500-1368643970_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-83692300-1368643989_thumb.jpgpost-21-0-78334800-1368644011_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Nick

• Like 2

They look really promising nick. You must be pleased with them? I've finally got fertile eggs under the lb hen I had from you. Cocks so far haven't filled eggs but I'm still hoping cheers jon

Hi Nick

I like the hen she a real nice bird and that cocks looks like he's got real broad buff looking feather great stuff for breeding with.

Paul.

hi nick must agree with every one eles on here smashing birds never had normal lightbacks myself close I got

to them was having bclb years ago miss them a bit cus they were smashing birds good luck for rest of season

richard

The 2nd photo is the best bird, the feather quality is the best I have ever bred, with a little more weight and less nerves in a show cage she will be a nice bird, have a nice cfw cock to show her with lol.

Hi Nick,

I agree with you, the 2nd one looks great...........the feathering is shorter than on the 2 other ones..........and what a superb regular separation of the  grey and white colour on the breast and on the flanks!!!!!

Michael

Hi Nick,

Why do you like the feather quality to look this smooth and silky I myself would much rather prefer a buff feather?

HAHA, I've a couple of Nice normal cocks to show with my 2 quality fawn lightback hens i've bred!!

Adam

Hi Adam,

In the flesh, the colour of this bird is very even and deep throughout, she is young and nervous but when relaxed has the type of a much buffier bird, Some of the more buffier birdsdont take the colour as well. Just my view.

Regards,

Nick