abarkecavalier

Mutation Zebra Finches Are My Favourite Bird

Hello all I am new to this website I have been breeding and showing birds for 40 plus years winning several Championships and a National event with my birds now retired I have set up aviaries and bird room I love Zebra Finches I have about 20 pairs of penguins 15 pairs of Isabel and a few phaeo pairs I am looking to purchase Crested Penguin and Isabel zebra finch pairs if not looking to purchase show size crested zebras to cross breed into penguin & Isabel so if you have several pairs for sale please get in touch. cheers Alf

post-2329-0-92791200-1369148214_thumb.jp

Welcome,

40 years, that's a wealth of knowledge.

Enyway.. Enjoy!!!

Andy

• Like 1

hello to the forum

with 40 years of knowledge you be able to should help out a lot on this site

richard

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Alf.    Looking  forward to reading your posts and seeing some more photos of those lovely birds you have.

Emmy

• Like 1

Hi Alf and welcome to the forum.

If you are the same Alf that keeps penguins and isabels and posts pictures on facebook, then i think your birds are stunning!

Kerry

Thank you all for your kind welcome I have a goal to breed crested penguin and Isabel zebra finches I will get there with a little help from people on this forum I need to purchase about 20 Crested Zebra Finches Show size to make a start, I have set aside 30 breeding cages, I already have a good stock of penguins and Isabel zebras so I am ready to make a start.

So if you have Crested Zebras for sale please get in touch I have bred thousands of birds in my time breeding several Championship winners and a National winner so know a little bit about gene breeding.

Thank you all once again cheers Alf and have a good breeding season I hope to see you all at the big shows.

Hi Alf and welcome to the forum.

If you are the same Alf that keeps penguins and isabels and posts pictures on facebook, then i think your birds are stunning!

Kerry

Hello Kerry yes I am the one and only Alf lol yes I just love my zebra finches I do not keep any normal zebras just mutations Penguin Isabel & Phaeo I am looking to expand into crested zebra finches with the target of breeding pure crested penguin and Isabel finches within 3 years.

Hi Alf

Sounds like a great goal to achieve, i especially like the idea of crested isabels, as that is one of my goals. I hope you have better luck finding cresteds than i am having... I am working on producing OB BB BF combinations at the moment. I am one year into my 3 year plan and thanks to finding to some great BF BB isabels at stafford, i may even produce some this year. Well hopefully lol

Kerry