Josh lake

2 More (What Do You Think)

Hi Guys,

I think these to are a BFBB Normal male & BFBB Fawn male,

Weird how the black is in the tale aswell though.

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

Josh

From what I have read about Eumos I think that's what these may be. If they are BF then they are fantastic examples! Mine never get black colouring that far down the body. Stunning birds!

Kerry

Josh,

These are very interesting zeb's, been thinking about these that's why I didn't reply straight away.

I don't think they are BFBB either ones because their cheek patch doesn't go over the top as it does with a BB, so even if you add BF to it the elongated cheek patch would still be there.

Now following on from Kerry, i'm in agreeance with her because neither of these males have flank spots which sways me towards Eumo.

I'm sticking my neck out here and saying one is a Grey Eumo and the other is a Fawn Eumo.

Were they in a sale Josh or private ?

Nice one,

Trevor :)

i don't think these are bb, must be dark BF birds (1st perhaps melanistics)

I dont think they are full eumos and im very certain on that !! There is a possibility they could be blackface eumos!?! I say this based on the fact that I breed Eumos and can say hand on heart that the both photos shows a bird with Cheek patches (Eumos do not and should not have these) this leads me to the combo with blackface the flanks also prove this aswell, My theory is whoever has had them thought they were blackface and bred them to with other blackface birds this has been the result, The 1st is a fawn and the 2nd is a grey, Better photos would also help in any discussion!!!

Mark