Sign in to follow this  
birdman

Nornal Cocks Bred This Year

hi all I bred these 2 normal cocks this year and got 2 more the same that iv kept for next years breeding and I was just wondering what you think of them and how much more improving theres needs to be done to them for exhibition size ,and am I going in the right direction with them? thanks for any feed back

Richard

post-2315-0-05226200-1381518195_thumb.jp        post-2315-0-78434800-1381518599_thumb.jp

post-2315-0-34883200-1381518387_thumb.jp        post-2315-0-41319800-1381518655_thumb.jp

Hi Richard,

Very difficult to add constructive value, via photographs.

The best advice I could give is to put some birds on the show bench? There you can compare yours against other birds where you need to improve.

thanks guys can I show these birds as they don't have zfs rings on but they do have closed rings on then from ac hughes. im going the join zfs at Stafford and buy some rings for next year

richard

Hi mate,

You can show young birds as adults, in zfs sanctioned shows. Just to add look at birds you beat, to see where you can improve, lol

Regards,

Nick

thanks nick will be having a good look at Stafford on sunday and hopefully buying a couple more in that will improve mine so thanks again

richard

hi baz

yes I will there my first show cages I have bought thanks for putting them in the auction

richard