Sign in to follow this  
MrMe3257

One Day I Only Go To Buy Seed.

The one day I go to buy seed i check the finch's as usual just to waste time and see if there's any new ones and that was grand until i see this particular one ( in picture) Only for my mother was with me I wouldnt have been so lucky to get a black cheek. That was grand anyway the girl in the shop was new and never caught a pet bird before so she was trying and trying so i offered to help and voila I managed to catch him so looks like theres a good first impression if i want a job there :D

post-2515-0-12408900-1405437066_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Good for you :good:

nothing like planning for the future- (hope you didn't forget to leave your name and address ) :lol:

Great that you got the black cheek

Emmy

I was in that much of a rush to get the black cheek home i forgot all about it :( 

Was thinking of pairing it up to a pied whose grey on the back and kinda fawnish underneath :) 

Stephen

I bought a fawn BC recently but right now I just cant remember what I paid for it :o - (I was buying seed that was being delivered and it was  the same source that was selling the finch so  they delivered the BC at the same time :D ).

(I think it was about £8 but once I know for sure I'll let you know)

Emmy

• Like 1

it depends where you live some people have been selling them for £5-10 each,i have been selling mine for £3 each and some of them have been bc bf

steve

I've seen them for about £8 too.

I was really lucky and had a nice surprise when two surprise BC chicks hatched from non BC parents (although they must both carry BC, I didn't know that at the time). The BC pied is shown in my avatar. :)

• Like 1

It seems that here in Egypt, Bird prices are much lower.

You could get a pair of zebras (Any mutation the store has) for £8!

-Kareem