• Frill
    • Yellow beak
    • Eumo
    • Frizzle
    • Alumina
    • George
    • Florida Fancy
    • Any Other Doninant Cheeked Mutation

Now i think this small survey is telling us which colours most person like most it is getting quite interesting observing this thread been watching few days now and it keeps going up on vote's 15 to my last count,mark

Have to disagree on the Eumo I have some mate, but you are right very few have them. I just got them a few months ago so and hoping for a good season this year!!

This is turning out to be Quite good response to the voting on the poll 10% of all members so far keep them coming in,mark

Now we are at 471 viewings on this topic that's saying something like persons that have posted want to see what others have put on also,plus figure just gone up looking at this post :) keep this poll climbing,mark

well i am interested as to the whereabouts of the recesive dilutes2 people have voted for themare they in this country or abroadwould like to know how you came about them and your breeding results/expeirience with themDave

Dave that is good point where are they :blink: unfortunately when I put the poll on I couldn't get persons name beside there votes for some reason,There is only one that can see who voted on what ( Gary ) is there anyway you can tell us,I am still waiting to see if my creams are DF put them to breed yesterday,mark

There are still persons that have not filled in the poll go to first post and use the poll and vote on your colours you keep turning out to be good poll on here 32 members so far voted,mark

Hi membersThere has been 5 members that have voted on the poll saying they breed Eumo's have those members got any pictures of them so i can see them as in next couple years time i am thinking of getting some or going to try to breed some,mark

Re the first post about 'which do you keep?' Is there anywhere, illustrations linking these names to the colour of the birds is available. Sorry to be such an 'uneducated person' :) but the only colours I know are the normal zebra finches and the cfw and the fawn and that's only because I have had the normal coloured zebra finches and from a photograph I posted of the ones I have now I was told I have a fawn hen and a chestnut flanked white male.Emmy

Hi Emmy Good question about picture of each colour i don't no if i can find picture of every colour,But will have a go just got to be very careful of pictures or illustration's i but on here because of copyright i will have to ask for permissions first could take few days but leave it with me,mark

Hi JeffThanks for that i will contact them on www.efinch.com to see if we can use some of there pictures or illustrations would be good if we can just got to be careful of copyright,mark

Hi DaveI am keen on seeing every ones pictures of different colours they keep but at moment its like when we needed pictures for the ZFFUK Calendar there was very little input from members and it was put on hold till this year hopefully,I am not saying there are some very good picture but need one of every mutation not just half off,If people have some nice pictures please post them on this thread or PM them to me and i will try my hardest to get them on the thread in the proper placemark

Thanks to you all for trying to do this I'll look forward to this. Think I may make up a game of matching the names to each bird Seems I may have 'set the cat among the Finches' :D:lol: Just hope I dont get anyone into trouble ;) Emmy

Hi EmmyNo one will get in trouble as long as we do it right and get consent of persons first just will take time to contact a lot of persons the wheels are in motion,Gary is there anyway we can keep this Poll to the top of page,mark

Many thanks Trevor I did use the link - the photographs are outstanding.Showing my ignorance here, what are 'abb's'? There was nothning printed at the top of each photograph only thing I noticed was that they have been marked copyright. The reason I thought it would be good to show an example of the bird next to the 'intials' is for people like me (:) past their sell by date ;) )would become aware of what others were 'talking' about on the forum.I enjoyed looking at the photographs made me feel like getting my watercolour paints out - but cant do that re the copyright. Just love painting wildlife.This is one of my own photographs that I painted of my grandson feeding a chick.Adoption_Grandson_feeding_orphan.jpgEmmy

• Like 1

I have got the ball rolling about trying to put picture to each colour mutation will know soon as i get email reply back will keep you posted,mark

I enjoyed looking at the photographs made me feel like getting my watercolour paints out - but cant do that re the copyright. Just love painting wildlife.This is one of my own photographs that I painted of my grandson feeding a chick.Adoption_Grandson_feeding_orphan.jpgEmmy
Hi EmmyHow about you painting some pictures for the forum of zebra finches the one you done of your grandson feeding chick is very very good impressed you have talent,mark

Many thanks Trevor I did use the link - the photographs are outstanding.Showing my ignorance here, what are 'abb's'? There was nothning printed at the top of each photograph only thing I noticed was that they have been marked copyright. The reason I thought it would be good to show an example of the bird next to the 'intials' is for people like me (:) past their sell by date ;) )would become aware of what others were 'talking' about on the forum.I enjoyed looking at the photographs made me feel like getting my watercolour paints out - but cant do that re the copyright. Just love painting wildlife.This is one of my own photographs that I painted of my grandson feeding a chick.Adoption_Grandson_feeding_orphan.jpgEmmy
That is a really good painting, thought it was a photo at first.

WOW over 1000 views on this thread every one must be interested in the Poll of what we all breed keep those poll votes coming :unsure: mark