Sign in to follow this  
soccerbird

Soccerbird

Hi Stephen 

Its was not about who's is best or anything as childish.

Its about another post that i made showing Uk birds, the intention was to show on the dutch forum what UK birds are like as not everyone has had much chance to view Uk show Birds.

Most of the comments were positive and some were very constructive comments about one thing or another and were well received. Then there was a small number of breeders who instead of discussing negative views on UK birds and their use on the continent in private or on a post of their own making, they decided they would discuss this on the Post Made by the UK Breeder "ME", No part of any comment made By Rolf was even Remotely postive, My mother told me if you can't saying anything dont say anything at all, i wouldn't dream of insulting one of our Continental or other over seas breeders by passing such negative comments blaming the use of their Birds in my country for anything on a post made by them quite frankly it would be very rude.

Rolf even managed to mention the UK Gloster canary and its negative impacted, well the Uk Gloster canary Made Gloster's world wide the birds they are most of the top breeders all over the world Had Uk Birds in there Bloodlines.

• Like 1

Firstly People have their own views about different things, we couldn't change that even if we wanted to it's all part of being human.

Secondly its your choice if you want to listen to people's views whether negative or positive but without negativity we won't improve its common sense.

Not every continent has the same views or same definition as "ideal". One might like large birds other might like small birds its all about personal preference.

Stephen