Sign in to follow this  
daisymay

hello everyone

i am very new to birds and at the moment have just aquired two pairs of fifes which are gorgeous.  years ago i had zebras as pets but they did not look anything like the cute dumpy birds i see at my local cbs.  i love them and eventually want to get some, not too many as i have limited space, i also love bengalese and parrot finches but that is way in the future. i really love the penguin zebras.

• Like 1

welcome to this wonderful web site. zebras have changed an awful lot over the years in colours and size but there personality's are much the same. hope you get some very soon keep us all posted and feel fee to ask anything you like on here as there is normally someone with an answer. . have fun.

Hello,

Welcome to our community, we have a wealth of knowledge amongst our members and I am sure that they will be more than helpful when the need arises.

It's good to see another keeper return to the hobby and I am sure you will find everything you need on the forum.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like and if there is anything I can assist with just let me know.

Good luck with the birds.

Gary.

Welcome to the forum Daisymay.  I keep Fife canaries too, (what colours are they?)I have  a variety of finches including Bengalese- (great as foster parents) Last October I bought a pair of penguin finches -they lay eggs but so far don't  incubate them, one of them is crested (reminds me of Ringo Star (Beatles lol)  Hope you enjoy the forum.

Emmy

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Emmy, my fires are yellow clears and greens, I love the singing but I do miss the beep beep of the zebras

Are you hoping to get some Zebra finches too.?  My canaries get on fine with the zebs  in both the inside/outside flights.

Just had some new baby chicks hatch out so cute.

Emmy

yes i do want to get some zebbies, someone at my cbs breeds penquins and so i am going to ask him if he has any available.

this forum has really opened my eyes to all the different colours you can get !!