riocyd77

Hi from dudley

welcome to the wonderful world of zebra finches... if you just want colored split rings I got mine of eBay. about a fiver for 100... if you wan to put closed rings on then I suggest you join the zfs  an order them through them(peter Cannan is the ring secretary).

Andrew

be careful if buying rings from E BAY  a lot of folk sell  rings that are 2 or 3 times thicker than a proper ring 

im with allan on this one ...someone bought some for me off ebay (came from oz)...utter crap ..far too chunky ...avian id or supapets ones are miles better

• Like 1

like I said!!!! the link I put up are ok...... my birds have them on there legs no problems at all. I would not post a link for something that I have not tried so I know they do the job

sorry i didn't mean to cause offence ...after all its only a piece of plastic.....just saying the ones from oz were like a childs bead that had been split ......i just gave them away 

i use avian ID.....purely because they are cheap.....and that you can customize them

you can choose a range of colors and you get an applicator with them :) 

On 3/12/2016 at 12:11, amf1975 said:

like I said!!!! the link I put up are ok...... my birds have them on there legs no problems at all. I would not post a link for something that I have not tried so I know they do the job

sorry but every has there own opinion but i  personally  would not put these rings on my birds if you look at the pictures you can see some rings have clearly got different diameter holes and in the past i have had to cut this type of ring of feeders i have brought in as i said this is only my opinion and what i have learnt over  the years of keeping zebra finches  

if we all did every thing the same the world would be a very boring place!!!! no offence ment or taken.

• Like 2