Sign in to follow this  
Graham G

Yorkshire Novice

Hi All.

Just got my first aviary up and running. Would like to know if anyone else from West Yorkshire is on hand for any help I'm sure I will need?

• Like 1

Hi Graham, and welcome to our Forum.

If you click on the 'Member map' tab on the top line of the forum home page (or even this one) you should be able to see who is closest to you. (Not only Yorkshire)

Look forward to reading your posts and any photos you share.

Andyn

1 hour ago, Graham G said:

Hi All.

Just got my first aviary up and running. Would like to know if anyone else from West Yorkshire is on hand for any help I'm sure I will need?

Welcome to the forum!  I think Andy Firth is over your way? 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Graham. 

What birds do you have in your aviary?

Be nice to know what you have. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Emmy

Welcome graham I'm new to the forum as well , everyone is very helpful sure you will enjoy it.

• Like 1

welcome Graham this is the best place to learn about our wonderful little addictive feathered friends. where about in west Yorkshire are you from ?.. I live in a little village call monk fryston about 9 miles Leeds side if Selby

• Like 1

On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 19:57, Graham G said:

Hi All.

10 hours ago, amf1975 said:

welcome Graham this is the best place to learn about our wonderful little addictive feathered friends. where about in west Yorkshire are you from ?.. I live in a little village call monk fryston about 9 miles Leeds side if Selby

Brace yourselves forum users,two Yorkshire folk are about to start talking to each other, we may need a translator ☺??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lee Pycroft said:

Brace yourselves forum users,two Yorkshire folk are about to start talking to each other, we may need a translator ☺??

gods own county pal....

• Like 1