Gazza2409

Hi from Norwich, Norfolk

Hi all. Just joined the forum. I'm back into keeping zebs after 14 years in the wilderness. I have a couple of pairs and will build from those when I move to my new house with a garden and large workshop which I shall convert into a birdroom. Have put a pic on so you can see it. 

c43f8034f80bc4238384994bde8a2b9db88efe8b_645_430.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to Zebra Finch Forum.

It's good to see another member returning to the hobby after 14 years. I'm sure you will enjoy what we have put together.

They're a great bunch of people and I'm sure everyone will help you with all your questions.

Nice garden and outbuildings, please keep us posted on how things progress.

Good luck.

Gary

• Like 1

Welcome sure you will enjoy chatting and posting . Nice garden.

Dave.  

• Like 1

Enjoy the forum Gaza and look forward to seeing photos of your birds in our monthly photo Competition maybe.#

Your potential bird room looks bigger than the bungalow we live in.

Andyn

• Like 1

welcome to the forum and welcome back to our wonderful feathered addiction!!! like you I left for a few years(20) always had it in the back of my mind to come back.... lots of changes particularly to the shear size of the birds an some wonderful new mutations. have fun an keep us informed of your new bird room.

Andrew

• Like 1

Hello and welcome back to zebra finches. I came back to them after about 15/16 years away and I'm glad I did.

Enjoy the forum.

Andy

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum looking forward to reading your posts and wishing you good luck with your new set up.

Emmy

• Like 1