Clare L

BF Fawn Male

Clare,

How do you get your bird to pose for the camera like that.

Mine usually go.. 'Oh no not that big black thing again' and rush off to a corner. :D

1 hour ago, Andyn said:

Clare,

How do you get your bird to pose for the camera like that.

Mine usually go.. 'Oh no not that big black thing again' and rush off to a corner. :D

I'd say it's probably just a spare of the moment snap shot :good:

i like to see quality pics of all birds :hi:

Thanks Stuart, really pleased with him he is brother to the BF Silver I also posted.

Got Lucky with this pic Andy? Mine usually all disappear when they see me comming with the camera mainly end up with lots of blurrs?

26 minutes ago, Clare L said:

Thanks Stuart, really pleased with him he is brother to the BF Silver I also posted.

Got Lucky with this pic Andy? Mine usually all disappear when they see me comming with the camera mainly end up with lots of blurrs?

I temporarily worked in the camera trade in sales around 28 years ago and it was all state of the art top of the range 35 mm then :lol:....lols and although I knew all about cameras then I've totally lost the knack of it now with all this digital lark :wacko:....lols, 

i sometimes still use 35 mm with me canon eos 1 with auto drive when doing quality close up pics,

being onest I can take better pics with me iPad than I can with a digital camera  :yahoo: