Sign in to follow this  
norfolk flyer

OBBB fawn CFW red eyes.

All, After breeding by a bit of unknown luck a OBBB fawn CFW red eye, I decided to carry on with this pair and they produced 2 more all 3 are hens. We'll call these parents A. 

Then the last brood of a different pair produced one of this type once again a hen. We'll call this pair B. 

Through my eyes I'd never seen this type before, so I thought I would start a separate line and see what I could do. This season I used the male from pair A to the young chick from pair B. Then I got the male from pair B and paired him with a chick from pair A. 

So far this season I've got one chick from one pair just out of box and ther other pair I think there are 2 in the box. So I'm very pleased how things are building up at present. Will keep you all posted as things progress with this new mutation (yes another one Gary ?)

Enjoy photos below,

Trevor ?

IMG_4873.PNG

IMG_1162.png

• Like 1

It's another wee beauty Trevor   Hope the others turn out well too.

Your work kinda makes this old saying wrong:rolleyes:--

"Patience is a virtue, find it if you can,  seldom in a woman but NEVER in a man":lol:

Emmy

One day you should  have a new mutation named after you. The results you are getting just don't happen overnight -hope all goes well with the next lot.

Emmy

I really like the colour of the chicks

Well done Trevor and please continue to keep us updated.

Thanks for posting.

Gary