Sign in to follow this  
mal-c

Hull east yorkshire

Hi I am Mal from Hull ,I kept zebs. For a short time but I bought to many and had to pack up they just hot too much for me. This

Time

just going to start with a couple of pairst of quality birds. Is there any one leaping and showing the new coloured varieties a specially interested In crested in the new coloured muta oines in  Hull ,East Yorkdhite eatiers. Thanks for looking Mal (Hull)

Hi Mal, welcome to the forum.

There is a big bird sales day at Newark on Sunday where you probably would find what you want.   http://www.embba.co.uk/      Or PM a member on here 'Norfolk Flyer'.

Hope you find what you'r looking to get. Enjoy them!

Mal,

Norfolk Flyer is having a problem getting back on here so he has asked me to pass on his phone number and asks you text him. "'My table at Newark is 249 and mob is 07887936177'".

Hope it all works out for you.

Hi would you please let him know I just don't have a mobile but h can contact me via e mail . OK was planning to go to  the show. But just got out of the hospital this week so it would be too difficult to drive any distance plus I am 77 years young . I am looking to keep a couple of pairs of the newer mutations how much likely to set  me back for s couple of pairs of well bread birds?. My Addy is mal@mjsprings.karoo.co.UK cheers Mal (Hull)

Hi Mal,

I have copied and pasted your reply to Trevor. I'm sure he'll be in contact.

Andy