paulm

Fawn 2012

Hi PaulHow come you keep popping out these Large Bobbie dazzlers they are looking really good mate, Have you got enough room for all these that your breeding because i might be able to squeeze some in my birdroom :rolleyes: mark

Hi Mate I haven't bred as many as last year yet but i've stopped on one round for now,quite a few of the birds have decide nows a good time for a moult and theres plenty of time yet.Paul.

Hi Paul Your saying your birds gone into moult lot of my birds have to good job i am stopping at moment but still got six nestboxs to fledge yet fawns creams lightbacks happy days :rolleyes: mark

Nice going Mark,i Hope you get a pair of cream lightbacks to bench this year would be nice to see them.Paul.

Nice going Mark,i Hope you get a pair of cream lightbacks to bench this year would be nice to see them.Paul.
Hi MateI noticed today in nest box there is another cream lightback but it is slightly darker in colour but there is two other boxes of creams yet to feather up looking at skin colour might be creams or lightbacks,mark

Great looking hen there paul i really like the soft feather and type lovely shape,mark

Hi Mark Cheers mate she was hatched late November early December and has a 2011 ring on but she a nice bird so im happy.Paul.

Hi GaryIm pleased with her type shes a nice shape,her father has bred very well so far and theres still plenty of time to get a few more out of him, i have two more in the nest from him under sitters as his hen wouldn't feed so i will see how they turn out.Paul.

What a great feather quality,...........hope you'll get more of this til the end of your breeding season !Michael

Hi Paul I think we all have a lot of competition with the birds your breeding good job you don't breed Creams :( mark

Hi All This is a young fawn hen,shes not yet feeding herself yet but not far off.27-3-12a.jpgPaul.

You get some good photographs Paul. Thata a lovely wee bird, I shouldnt really say 'wee' because she looks as though she's going to be a wee 'porker' :D You say you dont get to shows very often Paul, isnt it a pity there wasnt a 'competition' /'section' at the shows for people like yourself where photographs could be sent in to be judged.Emmy

hi paul,Thats a crackin looking bird mate. You have bred some nice chicks so far. Emmy,I think that a great idea, not sure how they would work it all. I wonder if we could have something like that on the forum where we post a picture each by certain date and they go into a draw for a winner. Then winner gets a mark or somesort of thing by there name to show how many times they have won it. Ill make a post up see what people think.Chris

hi paul,Thats a crackin looking bird mate. You have bred some nice chicks so far. Emmy,I think that a great idea, not sure how they would work it all. I wonder if we could have something like that on the forum where we post a picture each by certain date and they go into a draw for a winner. Then winner gets a mark or somesort of thing by there name to show how many times they have won it. Ill make a post up see what people think.Chris

Hi all

You've seen these before but they were in a show cage so i took some photos while cleaning out.

24-5-12d.jpg

24-5-12.jpg

Paul.

Hi Paul

Any chance we might see some of these on the show bench end the year as you know they are really good birds mate,

mark