paulm

Fawn 2012

Hi All

I was cleaning a few out to day and had these to cocks in a show cage while i was cleaning their cages the Blackface is and old 2004 cock i got from Belgium and the Fawn is a 2012 bred cock,i think they have change a fair bit since 2004.

8-7-12fawnandbfcocks.jpg

Paul.

WoW what a differance you have worked really ******* the size well done,

mark

Hi Wayne

I have just lost a 2004 Normal cock who bred every year till he was 7 year old,now thats what you call having lead in your pencil :lol:

Paul.

Hi all

A young Fawn its just getting a couple of flank marks now so another flaming cock bird :lol:

6-8-12FawnYoungster.jpg

6-8-12FawnYougnstera.jpg

Paul.

Once again Paul beautiful birds.

Just answer me one thing please - just how do you keep managing to take those marvellous photographs? :)

Since I put my finches into the new cage, I can hardly get my birds to sit still on a perch to take a photograph but to get a photograph of one on my hand then I think I'll need to sprout two more arms :D

Emmy

Hi Emmy

I'm like David Bailey with that camera sometimes i wounder if they look better in the photos than in real life :lol:.

I know what you mean they don't much care for a camera if you keep them in single cages like i do with some of mine, then place the hen and then the cock into the show cage they are usually more interested in each other than the camera as long as your not to close,it might take a couple of time in the show cage for them to start to associate being placed in a show cage with getting a mate.

Paul.

Thanks Paul

Its the pick of the bunch for me it was fostered because the pair wouldn't feed along with 4 other chicks but now the parents are raising another 6 which they are thankfully feeding well now they have had a round and theres some nice siblings between the two round from this pair including another lightback hen which i like,but i will reserve judgement till they are finished molting as sometime the molt can throw surprises as you all well know.

Paul.

Hi Adam

Thanks For the comment.

I like the colour which is a warmer Fawn as the Fawns seem to be getting cold in there colour this year.

Paul.

Hi all

Here's a pair of this years young fawns, their 3 month old in the picture.

101_1443_zps3221d93a.jpg

Paul.

• Like 2