Ozzy747

Hi All

HiMy name is Scott from Wigan, I have kept all sorts of birds over 20 years or so as a hobby, I currently have a aviary with canaries, Quail and many zebra finches. I have recently started trying to add new colours/mutations of zebras to my aviary and I am fascinated by all the colours and genetics involved. My picture gallery will be on here soon where I hope you all can help with identifying some colours.ThanksScott

Hi there Scott,glad you've joined us here....you should get plenty of advice,and some help with the identification of the different mutations that you have.There are so many nowadays,some more attractive than others,but it's all about personal taste really.

HiMy name is Scott from Wigan, I have kept all sorts of birds over 20 years or so as a hobby, I currently have a aviary with canaries, Quail and many zebra finches. I have recently started trying to add new colours/mutations of zebras to my aviary and I am fascinated by all the colours and genetics involved. My picture gallery will be on here soon where I hope you all can help with identifying some colours.ThanksScott

Hi Scott, what sort of canaries do you have? I saw here in UK the large variety . I had canaries all my life but not as a breeder, just a pair all the time. Now I have zebras but was curious about the canaries as when I got finches I eould have preferred canaries (never had finches before but now I love them) but only found the big ones...