Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

Making My Ambitions Come True

Well this has been a very hard year to try and get my ambitions achieved and i still haven't done it yet it has been a very long year so far trying to get my ambition accomplished breeding lightback cocks in both creams and fawns LB,

So far not done it but there is still a chance as i still have 7 young all looking like they could be lightback but sexes un none yet finger crossed,

The birds i have at the moment are as follows,

Fawn cocks,

Fawn hens,

Fawn cocks / LB,

Fawn LB hens,

Cream cocks,

Cream hens,

Cream LB hens,

So if anyone has Cream LB cocks or Fawn LB cocks that would like to swap blood i would be interested if they need some hens in the LB and then i might achieve my ambitions for next years breeding season,

This year will be a breeding year rather than show benching to many shame really put thats how it goes,

mark

Well at the end of this breeding season i have finally done it i have produced my first Fawn lightback cock bird and to top it all i have also bred my first Cream lightback cock bird nearly two years it has taken me but my ambitions have now come true,

Picture's will follow just waiting for the feathers to grow a little more so i can see there proper plumage,

mark

• Like 1

Glad to hear the your good news Mark1e Well done having the patience and not giving up. It has taken you a while but it does prove you should never give up on what you have to do to acheive your dreams--

An old true saying:

If at first you dont succeed just try, try and try again

Emmy :)

Thank you Emmy it has been a waiting game to try and get these colours bred for my first time,

Come next breeding season now i can get on with the mutations i wanted to breed from the start i am please as anything now i can think positive and get on with it,

One never knows i still have a nest of chicks just hatched 2 days ago and there the same parents to the fawn lightback cock bird i have just bred so there's still hope for some more of the same,

mark

Mark,

Well done mate, i've got another 2 years on my programme i can imagine how you feel, cos my year has as you said not brilliant but it's set me up for 2013 and i feel good about that.

Well done again,

Trevor :)