Sign in to follow this  
jonmpope

Jon's Fawn Cocks

Lovely birds Jon, I've got 2 fawn hens in my lot. Thanks for sharing the photographs

(ps. Dont forget to keep 2 photographs to send to Mark1e for the September photo competition ;) .

Emmy

hi jonmpope they are very nice birds you got there what other colours do you breed?

not to far from me I think

Hi birdman I keep fawns and creams as my main colours but I'm also dabbling into lightbacks and silvers. When you say not far from me where abouts are you? ? I'm in Nottingham. What colours do you have? Regards jon

Hi birdman I keep fawns and creams as my main colours but I'm also dabbling into lightbacks and silvers. I see you are in Sheffield. I'm in Nottingham. What colours do you have? Regards jon

hi jon as you no im from Sheffield not to far away really im dabbling in grey and fawn cheeks,  blackbreasted , and orangeblackbreasted I also keep grey pearl Bengalese I see you keep some nice birds im trying to split my obbbs up to try and get some obs  as I like that variety and couldnt find any for sale this year hopefully I can add some more colours later I quite fancy some silvers and lightbacks or some blackface will have to see what I can get later in year. hope you are having a good season up to now mines been a mixed one many thanks for replying  richard

Hi Richard the season has started off pretty rubbish but getting a few now. I'll be happy when they are fending for themselves and on perches! Keep in touch cheers jon

same here early days yet tho  never mite get a bumper round of youngers fingers cross .I will keep in touch ok richard