atinybrit

Hi Guys!

Hi! Im 18 years old and the owner of two zebra finches, one fawn and one white. My fawn female is currently sitting on four eggs!

Although, I've just had to seperate male and female. In a few seconds she went crazy and tried to pull his wings off, I could swear.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum

I hope everything works out OK for your finches and that the hen does continue to incubate the eggs and you get some chicks.

It was the opposite with my pair, after the eggs hatched and the chicks were a getting their feathers  it was the cock bird that started pecking the hen and the chicks and I had to remove him now all is calm again but sadly one of the chicks died.

Please let us know what the outcome is.

Emmy

Welcome to the forum, you will get to know a great bunch on this forum , Gary works his socks of to keep it going and it goes from strength to strength, I met Gary and Wife at Stafford show in October and I still do not know how he gets the time to make this forum run so smoothly. There is always someone to give you sound advice and with a bit of luck you may meet some of them  when showing your birds, they are a little spread out around the country, I have been very lucky to have Chris Green about ten miles from me he is a cracking young man (visited him today) he works with birds at the Cotswold Wildlife Park . near Burford  he takes me to other breeders around our area and further afield, there's Broughy over at Banbury he is always happy to give advice, I brought most of my first birds from him.I am rambling on a bit now so I will wish you the same luck as me.

Kevin.