Zebraman

Young Cfw Just Made The Sticks

Thought you would like to see Three young CFW chicks that have recently fledged and made the sticks.

Hope you like them.

Gary,

• Like 4

Love to see such a clean setup, definitely motivated me to get paired up seeing that video, nice one mate

Pete

Gary that is a fantastic video clip. The 3 chicks are just gorgeous.  Although z.finches  always look great I think they are so cute at that stage. The parent birds are really nice too. Really like the markings on the 'dad'.
Would be great to see them again when they have coloured up.
Thanks for sharing that. :good:
Emmy

Gary what is the covering you use on the floor of the cage?

Nice One,

As you know CFW is one of my chosen types. I have 3 in a nest and I hope they turn out like yours Gary.

Are those/your cages Orni-Ex (quiko)? 

Andy

Hi Andy,

They're Terenzo cages made out of metal and powder coated, I bought them in 2005 from a pet shop that was closing down in blackpool.

Each cage has a 8" florescent fitting with a day light tube, I'm going to convert some of them to SMD led's soon, these give off a whiter warmer light. Led technology has really moved on in the last twelve months.

I might do a video or post some pictures showing how they would work in a cage or set-up, they are also very cheap to run. 

Gary

• Like 1