• Frill
    • Yellow beak
    • Eumo
    • Frizzle
    • Alumina
    • George
    • Florida Fancy
    • Any Other Doninant Cheeked Mutation

Timor My linkPieds My linkWhite My linkCFWs My linkRecessive Dilutes My linkDominant Dilutes My linkFawn Cheeked My linkGrey Cheeked My linkBlack Cheeked My linkBlack Faced My linkPenquin My linkIsabel My linkOrange Breasted My linkBlack Breasted My linkLightbacks My linkFawns My linkGrey My linkCrested My linkGrizzle My linkFrill My linkYellow Beak My linkEumo My linkFrizzle My linkAlumina My linkGeorge My linkFlorida Fancy http://www.efinch.co...ecies/ffzeb.htmThis will see what people breed or keep just some sort of idea of whats about in our bird rooms,If i have missed any thing out please post below thank you,mark

I must admit i have never see any recessive dilutes in the flesh,it would be nice to see some.Paul.

Not sure yet Gary i am still waiting for to see if any member comes up with any other colour or mutation,mark

I think the EUMO is mainly bred over on the Continent there might be the odd person here,mark

they are over here and the ones i saw were tidier than thatnew colours just dont get me exited however they are different if thats what your intoi personaly like a zebra finch to look like a zebra finch and these all red or all black even whites do little for medave

• Like 1

I've seen them advertised for import sale, not cheap though, well north of the 100 pound mark. Can they still not fly or has it been bred out now.

Surely they are breeding litterally a mutation, could not the authorities, like RSPCA or Animal Health, get involved with the cruelty side of things. Just a thought. Why breed a bird that is meant to fly, not to fly. Not for me, i would feel quilty.Mark

Hi Mark Its not that they were and are bred not to fly its just a side effect of this new colour in its early stages of developement ,it has not been done on purpose and some of the mutations that appear are natural like the bird Huub rescently bred which came from breeding black breasts and just appeared out of this established mutation,it like i was watching that planet of ice with David Attenbrough and they were on a beach with millions of pengiuns and in amoungst all these pengiuns was one all white one,a natural mutation.Paul.

Hi Paul, i completely get your point.Did the Zebra go through the same problems with the other colour variants?.

No Mark its a case of some mutations seem to come with no problems while other have problems such as the cheeked mutation which had birds with poor vision.Paul.

What happened to the Ostrich now if that had proper wings we be using it to fly across atlantic ocean instead of airplanes, :mellow: mark