Sign in to follow this  
Liz woods

I'm New

Hi I'm Liz and I have been keeping zebras for a good few years now and have most mutations. I live in Hampshire and I am hoping that I will be able to find some new blood for my birds. im not very good on computers but hope I will be able to post some photos soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone to chat about one of my favourite topics.

Welcome to the forum Liz, I hope you will enjoy being a member of our community.

Nice to see another keeper on board.

Gary.

Hi Liz,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Its a lovely place on here to chat about our birds, whether you show them or keep them  for pets.

If it was ever recorded all the funny/ interesting  things we notice  when we sit and watch the antics of those lovely little birds, if that was published it would be a best seller :lol:

Looking forward to reading your posts about your birds.

Emmy

Welcome Liz,

I'm sure you'll find us friendly and helpful.

Perhaps when you have some photos of your birds that you can post on here we might see you in the monthly Photo Competition.

Anyway... Enjoy!!!!

Andyn 

Hello LIz. Welcome to the best bird forum on the net. I to am no good with computers so you are not alone.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Liz, I hope you will enjoy being a member of our community.

Nice to see another keeper on board.

Gary.

Thank you looking forward to all the knowledge that my fellow bird keepers have, you can never stop learning.

Hi Liz,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Its a lovely place on here to chat about our birds, whether you show them or keep them  for pets.

If it was ever recorded all the funny/ interesting  things we notice  when we sit and watch the antics of those lovely little birds, if that was published it would be a best seller :lol:

Looking forward to reading your posts about your birds.

Emmy

Thankyoy