allan

new but not really

hi

was a on before as allan bt. I still keep and show  white and pied zebra finches  My zebra finches are my hobby not my pets this does not mean they get any less attention.:)

hope every one had a great Christmas and a new year and I wish everyone the best for the upcoming breeding season

Allan

• Like 1

Hi Allan, Missed you at the C.of B. bird show in November.  Are you still  in Carlisle (which use to be in Scotland :lol:)

Hope this will be a good year for you.

Emmy

Hi emmy gave markinch a miss this year the birds where in bits I stay in Dumfries  which is still in Scotland  ????? hope you are well and your birds breeding well for you 

• Like 1

Why did I think you lived in Carlisle:rolleyes:  ?  :lol::lol: (we must have had a discussion about that  at one time.) Only problem with the birds/hens is having to keep them  locked up because of the bird flu virus- and the date for letting them out has been extended until the end of February :(

Emmy

Read today Newark show has been cancelled because of the virus and new date for the show is in April.

Emmy

Typical of me to open my mouth to soon we will just have to wait and see it Carlisle and Stafford go ahead as planned

• Like 1

Hi can someone please remind me how many post do I have to make before I can post in the other sections please

Hi Allan,

General Discussions 2 posts and this section becomes visible and a minimum of 5 posts before you can post in the section.

General Information 5 posts and this section becomes visible and a minimum of 10 posts before you can post in the section.

Donation area only shows if you have made a donation or you have been upgraded to the donation group, you also receive other privileges including a larger storage capacity to your mail box.

Auction area is only available when we are running an auction before we attend shows like Stafford.

Admin area is only visible to administrators.

Guests can only access the forum at certain times, other than this the forum is only accessible to members. I.e you have to be a valid member with a user name and password before you can see any of the content.

Hope this helps

Gary

• Like 1