Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

20 Day Old Cream Lightback

Well there is another Cream Lightback in me bird-room as this one fledged today at 20 day old plus i have another 2 creams and a fawn out of same nest,lightback20dayold.jpgParents are cream cock to fawn lightback hen i am now over the moon as now i have quite few that have been bred,mark

Cheers Paul mateThere still time for another round out of this pair plus another pair of the same combo as this is there first rounds quite pleased with them so far,The other pair produced cream lightback plus fawn lightback and 2 creams just waiting for them to colour up there in that ugly stage at moment,mark

Its ok them being at the ugly stage,its the ones that stay there that upset me. :lol: Paul.

Mark, First time i've seen this type before, i like what i see, can you tell me how you identify it's a lightback cream rather than a cream. Thanks Mark,Trevor :lol:

Its a bonny bird Mark. Congratulations :lol: Me personally I like them all no matter if they were as ugly as sin. I just think that Zebra Finches are the cutest little birds you can get.Emmy

Hi TrevorThe way to tell is if it is a cream the all under parts very light cream,If it is cream lightback all under parts including breast are white as snow,mark

Mark, First time i've seen this type before, i like what i see, can you tell me how you identify it's a lightback cream rather than a cream. Thanks Mark,Trevor :D
Hi TrevorYouve seen a cream lightback before and not realised it, my avatar picture is a cream lightback hen of mine , which sadly is no longer with us.CheersDave

post-3-008738200 1332885033_thumb.jpg