Sign in to follow this  
jonmpope

Fantastic Website Folks- From A New Member In Nottingham!

Hi Folks

Visited Mark Coverdale at the weekend who told me about this site....... well done to all those who run it- I'm really impressed.

I'm pretty new to the ZFS although I've kept a few zebs for many years. I've got fawns, creams, fawn cheeks and now I have a cream lightback! So far I've not got into showing or ZFS ringing my birds as I've generally bred them in small flights with 2 or 3 pairs in each, so difficult to nosy inthe nest boxes but I think things are about to change! the new 12 x 8ft shed is currently being planned!

Anyhow I'm based on Nottingham so if there are any 'locals' that are on the site, I'd look forward to hearing from you

Cheers Jon

Hi Jon

Welcome fellow Nottingham member

What part are you in?

May have to meet up at some point

Notts bird keepers few and far between

Speak soon

Dave

Hi Jon

Welcome to the forum site i new i would get you joining this site as you say it is fantastic & best zebra finch forum on the web,

Once again mate welcome glad you joined us,

mark

thanks for the messages. I'm in Mapperley, Nottingham. Where abouts are you Dave and Damien? Cheers Jason, just pricing sheds up at the moment.... tempted to have a go building my own!

Mark- the birds are settling in just fine

Jon

I'm in rise park at mo, other half is over in gedling so go through mapperly reguarly.

Drop me a pm and well sort out a meet up

Speak soon