Sign in to follow this  
jugglerjeff

unusual zebra

hi ..i'm picking up tomorrow 2 cock zebras in a very unusual mutation ...i've only seen pics of them .they are looking like a bit like the ultimate zebra finch on gary landries website except where that one is orange with light/isabel wings these ones are blackish with isabel wings...hopefully they live up to my expectations.and i can get some pics on here to see what you think...jeff

Nice one Jeff, hope everything works out for you.Looking forward to seeing pic's, if i was to guess i would say BFBBBC fawn = (triple black fawn). All the best with your find, Trevor :)

Hi JeffSounds to me like a OBBB Isabel if the orange goes right under the chest and to the tail also BF and the other could be a fawn or normal BCBBBF,if i were you i would put them to some nice Fawn hens and breed some splits to start off your breeding stud with this type of combo and you usally fined split can produce better birds.Best of luck with them Paul.

bit of a let down really..the birds were a blackfaced black breasted and a black cheeked cfw(he said he had 2 the same???)...i passed on them both as they were a bit too small..they looked better in the photo he'd brought to the sale a few weeks ago..