Hi Keiron

Great looking pair well done i bet your pleased as punch i know i would be,

mark

Is this your prospective show pair Keiron,i am afraid they look quite nice. ZFS club show becons.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments, and yeah im really pleased with them. The cock bird is only 6 months and the hen 4 months old.

Unfortunately I won’t be showing this pair together as the tail feathers is of a different shade with the cocks been much darker. I do have a hen for him with the same tail colour although I’m waiting to see if her head clears up some more. One of the cock’s brothers who are of similar standard with lighter tail feathers will be paired to the hen

With other commitments I have at weekends I’ve pencilled in the Club show for my first ever show and im really looking forward to it. My aim, well hope, that one of my breeder pairs makes the top 7(and as long as I beat Mark Linfords birds lol) I’d be more than happy with that. I think this show season for me will be more trail and error with what I learn this year will hopefully put me in good stead for next year.

I’d like to wish you all the very best for the show season.!!

Thanks again guys

Keiron

good luck kieron pleased to hear you will be showing your birds and having your own personal duel with linford :D

the club show will be a fantastic show and there will be some healthy competition there cfw is a popular mutation at the moment

i am sure you will enjoy the experience it should be a great day out it as the last time the club show held there

Dave