wallisonline

Hello From Nottingham

HI All,

I have been a member of the forum for quite some time but have not been on for about 1 year so thought I would re-introduce myself!

My dad used to keep birds when i was younger and I have wanted to get my own setup for a long time but up until recently I've not had the opportunity! Just need to find a cheap supplier of zebra finches to build up a small collection and then eventually sort out breeding once we are all settled in to the routine!

I picked up a pair of zebra finches at the weekend (pictures below) currently they are living in an indoor cage together as I feel they will look a bit lost in the indoor part of the aviary I am constructing (again picture below), still got to build the outdoor part as for them as well. Now just to stock up on a few more zebra finches and move them into the bigger aviary and finish construction of the outdoor flight.

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Hi and welcome back to the forum

Looks like you have a normal cock and a fawn hen?

I am also in Nottingham (Mapperley) and currently have my last few zebra finches for sale. I've got fawns, a couple of cream cocks, normal light back hens and a few odds and ends you might be interested in.

They are big exhibition birds and start at £5 for the smaller pet ones up to £10 - £15. My contact details are jonmpope@yahoo.com or 07813 128 269

Regards Jon

• Like 1

Welcome I'm also from Nottingham

If you need any more later date let us know

I've got a couple pair.nesting but recently moved so not fully setup myself again yet.

Cheers

Dave

Welcome to the forum, I would say your male is a normall (Dark grey) and female is a fawn ( The lighter one)

Any questions please post them, Someone will be able to answer!

Josh