Sign in to follow this  
alancampbell22003

So Am I Rite

Looks like you have two cream hens the one on the left has a very faint tear make,

mark

magic if it is mark as i been looking the day at birds trying to work out if i had any creams and any isabel hen so what would you say i should pair them with its for next year but planning a head

Hi

The one at the back looks like a Fawn BF/BB to me all be it a cool coloured fawn, could just be my eyes :lol:

And the front one looks to be a Fawn Isabel.

Paul.

Hi Alan

I Mean it looks like a Fawn Blackface which is Split for Black breast, i Say this because it looks firstly to be Fawn in colour all be it light fawn, then secondly it looks to have no white mark in between the Tear mark and the Beak but this on my screen appears to be the same as the body colour as found in Blackfaced hens and i say Split for Blackbreast as it has a reduced tear mark.

You should have a look at its face and see if you notice a white face marking or if it is the same as its body colouring.

Paul.

Hi

A clue to if the front bird is Pheao would be the tail bar's as pheao is a Fawn Isabel Black Breast so if this bird was more than a Isabel you would see the affected tail bar's as you do in Black Breasts.