fancyfinch

Hi All, Newbee Here! From South East Kent

Hello everyone,

Im Tracy, username fancyfinch. have owned zebra fiches in the past. Just starting up again. Im based in a village on the Romney marsh, (doctor Syn country Lol, if anyone has any idea of what Im talking!) South east area of kent.

I currently have two pairs of zebra,s one Normal pair and one Fawn ish pair.

My partner and I also have a large outdoor aviary with budgies cockateils and quails.

We keep my zebra's and my partners other zebras indoors. and we also have some in the indoor part of our aviary.

I just love the Zebra's. my partner has a pair of brown and white bengalise finches. we may consider getting into other finches at a later date. Some interest in the goulden finch.

be nice to catch up with everyone

Tracy :)

Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum I have zebra Finches, 2 canaries and quails (Texan whites and cpq's)

Hope you enjoy being an active member of the forum

Emmy

hi tracy and welcome not sure where abouts romney march is in kent but i used to live in sidcup many moons ago

i love budgies they were the first birds i ever kept over 40yrs ago and then they were joined by zebs and cockatiels i now keep mainly canaries and zebs but i have just brought some gouldians which have gone to nest already and seemed to have got my star finches in the mood they have just started to make a nest

steve