andyfinch

hi to all..

Hi all.my name is andy ive not got any birds as of yet. had 2 pairs of Zebra's about 5yrs ago. thought its time to start again. im planning on building a aviary and having a few pairs.could any one tell me if there is a bird auction/ sales room near me (Enfield north london.)there was one in woodgreen but closed 4 yrs ago.

thanks Gary.i hope this forum grows to the heights that u want it to be. its good to have a place to chat and get advise.im starting off small for now but with time i would like to expand on stock numbers and off course quailaty. but the understanding and the care of the birds come first.

Many thanks for your comments Andy.I read every post and still continue to learn something new from every piece of content I read. As a community I’m not really concerned about the amount of members or the way it grows, so long as everyone gets enjoyment from it.There’re a good bunch of people on here and they all give good sound advice, I’m not going to name names, but they all know who they are.Long may it continue?Regards,Gary.

Andy, Don't know how far you want to travel, but there is a large bird sale at norwich showground. Easy to get to even from you, basicly straight up the A11 until you get to A47 turn left (kings lynn) approx 3 to 4 miles showground on the left turn off dual-carriage and straight in. 10am - 2.00pm Free car park £2 entry. Regards Trevor :) Ps Fast food resturants opposite of A47 + stores and garage.

hi norfolk flyer.thanks for info, i might take a day trip one day due to distance it would b a one off though.

Hi Trevor,i wont b able to make this sunday.how often is this auction on?
Andy, Next one is in october, 3 sales a year feb, june and oct. I will post in show/sales section when nearer the time. Trevor :)