Sign in to follow this  
rrenshaw

Hi Everybody

My name is Richard , live on the beautiful coast of Southern California. Have been keeping different animals but recently go into finches and am specially fascinated by Englsh zebras. Would love to learn more about these beauties.

Hi Richard,welcome to this site.im a newbie. this site is what you need for help and advise to expand our knowledge of the wonderful birds. :)

Hi richard welcome to the number 1 zebra finch forum on the web just ask if you need to know anything about zebra finches,i have been to the coast california twenty years ago three weeks well spent lovely place you are lucky living there :) mark

Hi Richard, Welcome ! I've been in contact with you before on the other site along with others from usa and australia. Welcome again from this side of the pond. Regards Trevor :)

Welcome to the forum Richard,It's nice to see another member joinig from the other side of the pond.Trevor, have you defected to the other side :blink:Gary.

Welcome to the forum Richard,It's nice to see another member joinig from the other side of the pond.Trevor, have you defected to the other side :blink:Gary.
No! No! No! No! No! I was transfered to the premier league and i'm lovin' it :);):D Trevor :)

I hope people re not confusing me with my name sake , the "Richard Renshaw" from US. He is a big name in avian circles here in US. I am just a newbie in this field. just to set the record straight.richard

I hope people re not confusing me with my name sake , the "Richard Renshaw" from US. He is a big name in avian circles here in US. I am just a newbie in this field. just to set the record straight.richard
Richard, I was confusing you with the other one, sorry about that. We've now got the real rrenshaw :D Trevor :D

Hi Richard welcome again to the forum glad trevs sorted his self out silly person, richard looking forward to here about your own zebra finches,mark