birdfan13

Fidgets Feet (Improvement)

Fidgets right foot is uncurling and she seems to be gripping much better.

Also her grey head is turning more white. Even though she is nasty at times to Stripes she is so sweet really  :happy: 

Thats good to hear that her foot is getting better. Have you been putting anything on it or has it just improved by itself?

Emmu

Hi Emmy, we have tried moving it a bit, which has helped, she also comes outside of her cage for a bit in the evenings and that has helped too.

I am looking at cages at the moment for our dining room. A big one to house all the birds + more knowing me! :rofl:  :rofl:

I am looking at cages at the moment for our dining room. A big one to house all the birds + more knowing me

had to laugh just thought :  'Been there  once started its diffcult the find the brake pedal-- so take care :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  

Emmy

Thats great news, i'm glad her foot is improving :)

My baby with the dodgy foot is no different :(  But it doesn't seem to bother her.

I bought a lovely looking cock from Stafford last month that had injured his foot at some point and so just had a stump . I thought for sure that it would be impossible for him to breed as he sometimes has trouble balancing, but he is now sitting on 5 fertile eggs with his hen :biggrin:  I always forget that with zebs, where there's a will, there's a way!

Kerry