Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

Differant Colours

been observing my creams alot lately well all the youngsters did not relise you can get so many differant colours (shades),think looking at them got 3 differant colours from light to dark, cant make me mind up which i like the best as i adore each and every one, another thing is there size some small and some very large brothers and sisters would of thought they be more the same sizes might just be my eyes age does that :D, pics to follow soon just got finsh photo box painting,mark

Hi MarkNice one mark glad to hear of your success,i hope your going to show some may be at stafford later in the year,it would be nice to see more creams about.I know what you mean about the different shades theres plenty of variation in the dilute mutations but there loverly birds.Paul.

Hi MarkNice one mark glad to hear of your success,i hope your going to show some may be at stafford later in the year,it would be nice to see more creams about.I know what you mean about the different shades theres plenty of variation in the dilute mutations but there loverly birds.Paul.

Are good im hoping to be at both of them,so hopefully see you there.Paul.

Mark, The important thing is can you get a matching pair in size and shade ? as thats a must for showing. No laurel and hardys. :) Seriously though i get that with my grey cheeks differents shades in colour, probually get 1 matching pair out of say 6 birds.Hope you do well in which ever shows you enter. Trevor :D

hi trevor so far i have 2 matching large pairs out of 14 cream so far,plus two more of my creams just about breed again with fawn partners hopfully creams are produced again,mark