Sign in to follow this  
HameedD

Hello All

Dear All This is Hameed From Bahrain I'm New Mambers in This Forums I hope to learn from you About UK Zebra Finch RegardsHameed

Hello Hameed and welcome to the forum. Do you know Ebrahim he is also from your country ?CheersDave
Hi Dave Thank You Yes He's My Friend RegardsHameed

hello Hameed big welcome to the forum hope you enjoy looking forward to reading your posts,mark

hello Hameed big welcome to the forum hope you enjoy looking forward to reading your posts,mark
Thank You Mark

Very welcome to the forum,a really nice and very interesting collection of birds some very unusual colors to me are some types of silvers?please enlighten me they fascinating but would really like to know what colors classed as,enjoy the forum ,many helpfull members ready to give all sorts of info and advice,regards Ty.

Very welcome to the forum,a really nice and very interesting collection of birds some very unusual colors to me are some types of silvers?please enlighten me they fascinating but would really like to know what colors classed as,enjoy the forum ,many helpfull members ready to give all sorts of info and advice,regards Ty.
Thank's A lot Tyrone

Hi Hameedlooking at your pictures i am very impressed is there anyway that you could give us some breeding ideas on the mutations that your breeding,section Colour & Mutations black breasted/orange breasted would be realy good to here about your breeding program on this mutation looking forward to it, thank you ,,,,mark

Hi Hameedlooking at your pictures i am very impressed is there anyway that you could give us some breeding ideas on the mutations that your breeding,section Colour & Mutations black breasted/orange breasted would be realy good to here about your breeding program on this mutation looking forward to it, thank you ,,,,mark
Thank you very much Mark Yes in the future I will explain through my posts in the forum