Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad Darwish

Dominant Silver

Hi Darwish, Not bad at all,the bird has a nice body shape and is of good colour but tear mark and chestbar a shade to dark but you can`t have everything i suppose :) The Silver mutation is one of my favs unfortunately not many people in the uk bother to breed them,which is a shame.Check out some of my Silvers on the gallery which again are a touch to dark in the chestbar and tearmarks.CheersScott

one of my best colour dominant silver

domain-42845a8360.jpg

soory the photos not as you wish, i don't got the show cage and the bird moves/fligh .. hard to pic's any comments Daveregards Darwish

Hi DarwishThe colour of your silver is really nice and even. The few that i have bred over the years have always been darker than yours in the picture.The shape of the bird is also fairly good - the only point that i would pick up on is that the beak is a little too long - and this makes the head look smaller and not so rounded.A nice bird all the same.Keep the photos coming.CheersDave

Hi Scott, happy for your passing and adding some words on the bird. I’ll add one of my 2010 breed silver hope you like it.Dave, 4 sure happy on your points about the bird, also you make me more open mind about 1 of required thing to be shows on the SHOW TYPES, is the peak size ( i understand as much short peak ) is more rounded head.your all remarks ,points give me advantage to learn new information about show typeregardsDarwish

Hi DarwishI have a few Zebra finches. The bird in picture is very lovely. I have been search for a bird like this for many years without any luckwarm Regards