Robbie

Hi From Porthcawl In South Wales

Hi all, Names Robbie and I hail from Porthcawl in South Wales.I am interested in keeping birds but have yet to purchase any as I want to learn as much as possible beforehand so that my charges are happy and healthy.I am a keen pet owner that already has friends from the Reptile, amphibian and marine fish and inverts world.I am also very fond of Bonsai and am planning an informal Japanese garden along with Koi pond and possibly at a later date a finch Aviary.My interest in finches does not lie solely with Zebras but also java, Owl, Gouldian and Fire tail finches.I would love to meet Finch lovers in my area so that I can gain as much info as possible and also would be great to find a mentor.I have many questions to ask and hope to make friends as well as learning from you all.Love, Peace, RespectRobbie

Hi Robbbie,Welcome to the forum.im a learner in the finch world and found this forum to b very helpful.on the ZFS website ( http://www.zebrafinchsociety.co.uk/ ) u will find alot of info as well as date for shows etc where u could meet a few people and perhaps buy some birds.i went to the Stafford Parrot show on the 3 july and got myself 3 pairs of zebs. RegadsAndy