Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

Young Cream Cocks 2011

not the best pics but they are having fun flying all over the place in outside flight,creamcocks11.jpgcreamcocks12011.jpgcreamcocks.jpgmark

The pictures was taken last July and most of them have been sold on now which was a very very big mistake on my behalf but i have now learnt my lesson, This year i am keeping every cream bird that i breed for one very big breeding program for 2013,mark

Hi DaveI have been pairing fawn or fawn lightbacks to cream & yes i have some cracking fawns & fawn lightbacks and cream lightbacks now,mark

I just wished he who got them of me relized they where good birds befor he had sold them on to someone else,mark

Yeah to true you can sell someone the best birds in the world but it doesn't mean they can breed them to the same quality, its all in the eye.I bet in 5 year you will be amazed on what your Creams are like a stud changes some much from year to year.Paul.

As long as you kept the best ones no harm done you can't keep them all markQuality not quantity mate
Hi Dave This is very true as most know i did keep the best birds for myself and still breeding Quality bird now & some are paired to your Quality fawns Dave :lol: mark