Dan Hellawell

More Of A Reintroduction

Good morning All,

this is more of a reintroduction as i joined the forum a couple of years ago but with work and one thing and another never really got going with the zebbies. I am now planning on going to Stafford in a few weeks and hoping to get some good stock to get me going as there is very little in the South East. I wont be looking for world beaters as i still wont have time to show just yet but i am hoping that over the next few years i can build a good strain so that in the future i could start to show.

Does anyone know what time Stafford opens to the public as i cant seem to find it anywhere at the moment?

Thanks

Dan

doors open to the public about 9.15 if you get an early wristband you can get in about 7-730. if your looking for good stuff your best bet is the zfs table should be a lot of birds to pick from. hope you find what your looking for dean.

Hi dan. Where abouts are you from? I'm near Southampton and have found there is very little interest in the area.

To both Dans, are you both members of the ZFS, there are alot of breeders within a couple hours of you both.

I'm not, what is entailed? And what is the cost?