Sign in to follow this  
MissPimperella

Hello From Middleton Manchester.

Hello. I'm Laura. My hubby is Zebra Finch mental lol I've always loved them aswell. We hadn't had them for a few years after our last pair past away. We now have 2 Hens which I was given off an old school mate. My hubby now wants more lolI have loads of other pets including 2 Conures and loads of poultry. 15 dogs (12 Northern Inuit, 1 Springer, 1 Lab, 1 Staffxcollie.) I also have 2 children. Alex my almost 10 yr old daughter and Beren, my 8 yr old son who has Autism.

Hi Laura welcome to the forum looks like your got your hands full with all that lot bet you got big garden having 15 dogs or live on farm,mark

Thanks for the welcome.Aye we do have a very big garden (160ft long). I have a block of Kennels down the bottom. Because our dogs are down there, our neighbour built his Fife Canary Breeding room at the bottom of his because he knows they are safe and would have instant warning if anyone was about lolI wish I could get down to Stafford. I know my neighbour is going but I just feel really cheeky asking if I could go with him as I don't drive and neither does hubby lol. I might see tho. I have booked a couple of this years baby Fifes from him. He's picking me a nice breeding pair and is mentoring me in Fife Breeding (He'll have me building my own Bird Shed lol tho I have just been given 2 new huge sheds to fix and convert).