Sign in to follow this  
norfolk flyer

Timor Zebs

Hi all, I've just aquired 2 pairs of Timors has anyone bred these? any are there any difference between breeding them and standard zebs? They are in cages and i know not to mix em with standard zebs. Is incubation the same, and food when they've got young. Any info would be much appreciated. Regards Trevor.

hi trevor how did you go on with your timors seen some at stafford first time ive seen some close up dident relise how small they are lovely little things nearly bought some put ran out of dosh on the day got any pics ect or update,,,,mark

Mark, Seem as if it was a good sale/show, shame i coudn't get there.Still got those timors, had 3 enquiries but all asked if i was going to stafford, and i didn't know anyone from my area who was going.I will send some pic's soon so you can see em!Hope you get some good birds off your stock, pair up, sit back, and wait. Trevor ;)

Mark, Seem as if it was a good sale/show, shame i coudn't get there.Still got those timors, had 3 enquiries but all asked if i was going to stafford, and i didn't know anyone from my area who was going.I will send some pic's soon so you can see em!Hope you get some good birds off your stock, pair up, sit back, and wait. Trevor ;)
trevor the 2xcocks you where advertising are they what you breed of the to pair you bought last july 2010 hopfully you breed some hens aswell that your keeping, mind you you could allways but son to mother and daugther to father i that helps,mark