Sign in to follow this  
pip

Trying To Pair Up

hey all i got a normal hen and cock a white rec hen and cock they were put in the same cage for 2 days then i put the two normals in they own cage and to white rec in they own cage but they hate each other my white hen wants the normal male and the white cock wants the normal hen i know this because they sat beside each other in the 1st cage and when i swap 1 white with a normal everything's fineguess when they fall in love thats it then :) any1 esle come across this

Best option if you really want to pair them together is to leave the hens on their own,so one hen one cage and no cock birds for a few weeks and try to repair them,but make sure they cant see the cocks or each other till repairing and when you repair make sure they cant see the cocks they bonded with before,this might help.Paul.

Hi pipYou say white is it a white or CFW if it is CFW pair them with the normals this way you can inprove the colour in depth on CFW because some CFWs can get wash out if you know what i am on about,mark

Hi pipYou say white is it a white or CFW if it is CFW pair them with the normals this way you can inprove the colour in depth on CFW because some CFWs can get wash out if you know what i am on about,mark
a white rec all white no tear mark something new to me

well if that is the case do as Paul has said keep them separated and away from each other should do the trick after week or two,mark