dean

Hi All

hi all, im dean from leicester, i keep zebra finches & bengalese finches, ive got 38 normal sized zebs in my aviary & 3 pairs of bengalses, in cages i have 2 pairs of good sized cfw's, i also have 10 bengalse in cages & some 2011 zebs that im selling, my birds are kept in a shed with a inside flight & a its got a nice sized outside flight, my shed is all isolated & plyed out, i was going to put elec down there, but i hope to start to build a bigger set up next year, ive only been keeping zebs since march time, but had a aviary when i was younger, i hope to start buying bigger zebs, love me zebs, merry xmas every one, dean

Hi Dean welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas to you :( enjoy the forum just ask anything you wish to know,mark

Hey Dean, a lonely voice from the depths of Leicester, i live in Barrow upon Soar so we are nearly neighbours. I have started keeping zebs again this November and have just finished my birdroom and taken delivery of breeding cages today.Welcome to the forum, there's everthing you need to know about zebs on here so don't be afraid to ask.

Hi Dean.Welcome to the forum. Like everyone else said, if you need to know anything you carnt find out just ask....Also Gave you a message about the advert you put in the Wanted section.ThanksJosh

Hi Dean,welcome to the forum.Are you hoping to breed zebras for showing or just for pleasure cus there quite a difference to the way you breed exhibition birds regards pairing etc,the only reason i ask is i originally just wanted to keep for pleasure but quickly decided to go in for exhibition type birds so be careful about buying too many until you decide which path to choose to save time and money.All the very best luck for 2012. Ty.