Sign in to follow this  
mark1e

Will There Be New Colour Mutation Soon

Well reading these topics on this column will there be a new colour mutation soon that might reach our show bench!There are lots of different colours being bred all the time now noticed that certain person on here are just breeding for certain colours and trying to find new mutations really look forward to see some new colours keep it up lads & lases,What new colour would you like to see on show bench i myself would like to see cream blackfaced, cream blackcheek,mark

I think there was some Fawn Black cheeks or it could of been Cream Black cheeks benched one year,by MR & Mrs Lewsey but dont quote me on that as i may be wrong.Paul.

I think there was some Fawn Black cheeks or it could of been Cream Black cheeks benched one year,by MR & Mrs Lewsey but dont quote me on that as i may be wrong.Paul.
The Lewseys have been exhibiting Black Cheek Fawns for several years now !!Dave

Mark, I'm away at mo, but I have got a bf cream which I bred in 2011. But with the cream mutation it has diluted the black, so it's not of the contrast we might think. Back on sat.Trevo

Mark, I'm away at mo, but I have got a bf cream which I bred in 2011. But with the cream mutation it has diluted the black, so it's not of the contrast we might think. Back on sat.Trevo
Hi Trevorwhen your back at weekend can you see if you can find picture of the cream bf not seen one yet cheers mate,mark