Sign in to follow this  
Evan Ryan

Cresteds/orange Breasteds/gray Cheek

Hi All,This is not a wanted advert, just a question and an inquiry. I'm living in Ireland, and I used to breed mutation Zebras. I got to a stage where I had Phaeos, Black Bresteds, Blackface/Blackbrested.. but then due to one thing ad another I decided to stop breeding and the stock just got old and died out.I had for years been trying to get a crested, not even a pair, just one but to no avail. I'm just wondering are thee many in England, in what colours and if so are they readily available?I would love to have a little shed of mutation Zebras again, as they are thrilling.Best WishesEvan

Hi Evan firstly welcome to the forum,You have come to the right place here as there are few persons on here that breed crested zebras,Try contacting norfolk flyer & DaveH they both breed them you will probably get them answering this post anyway,mark

Hi MarkThanks very much, Ireland is a ''third world country'' as regards Zebra Finch mutations, even to get a CFW BC hen I had to breed my own!! I don't think there are any cresteds in Ireland at the moment, and if there are they are certainly slipping under the radar.As far as Orange Breasteds go, they are virtually non-existent here to the best of my knowledge. It's terribly hard to get the mutations that are not as well known, and whilst I did have success showing over here, I really rather looking at cages of mutations, or a flight of mutations.Evan

Welcome Evan Nice to have you on board Have sent you a message by the way There's plenty of orangebreast combos about Crested are few and far between especially good quality ones Dave

hi evan i live in ireland also and try to breed some color mutations also i,ve a few pics in some of the posts on here if you want to take a look bud